Tuesday, 21 January 2014

Personalities

'Mummy, I learnt a very grown up word today.'

'Oh good.' (Oh god.) 'What's that then?'

'The word is: personality.'

'That's very good. Do you know what it means?'

'It means... about how someone is. Like if they are happy, or sad, or grumpy, or funny. That kind of thing.'

'I'm very impressed. And how would you describe your personality?'

'I would say... that my personality is happy.'

'Very good. I think that's lovely. And how about Beth? What's her personality like?'

He thought for some time.

'Mummy... is 'eating' a personality?'

2 comments:

WordsPoeticallyWorth said...

An amusing anecdote! Ha.

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

KT said...

Thank you Andrew!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
They said it was impossible to be this self obsessed. They lied ...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed